1. Each young man is expected to attend the program on a regular basis year round.
2. Program standards of decorum and discipline will be observed.
3. Overall personal growth is expected as listed under program expectations.
4. Each young man is expected to graduate from high school.
5. Each young man is expected to graduate from college.
6. Each young man is expected to volunteer for service in the home, church, community, and other activities of which he is a part.
7. A St. Paul Saturday young man is expected to accept responsibility in all parts of his life: family, school, church and community.
8. Each young man is to strive for leadership in whatever activity, organization or group of which he is a part.
9. Each young man is to earn whatever he expects to receive and to beg for nothing.
10. He is to become a man – with all its positive connotations and to know the difference between manhood and malehood.